“Delicious cupcakes, great coffee, smiling faces!”
Review of Firefly Cupcakes - CLOSED

Firefly Cupcakes
Description: Custom Couture Cupcakes
Description: Custom Couture Cupcakes
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

I would say the cupcakes have drastically improved here. Tonight my family had two cupcakes, both were moist and fresh and the icing delicious. And we had a pot fresh pressed decaf coffee, fantastic! The cupcake flavor choices are creative and the staff very pleasant and helpful. A nice dessert stop in East Aurora!

There are newer reviews for Firefly Cupcakes

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Visited Firefly Cupcakes when we were in town in search of a professionally-made birthday cake. Having heard that the cupcakes were of generous size, and absolutely loving anything vanilla, I was very eager to try the vanilla cupcake with vanilla frosting. At my first bite, I was saddened that it didn't have a strong vanilla taste, as I was anticipating. While the cupcake size was great, sort of like having my own mini-birthday cake, the cake itself was horribly dry in parts, very crumbly and messy to eat as a result thereof. In other parts, it appeared to be under baked because the consistency was almost gooey. I felt, for all the hubbub heard, and the high price per cupcake, it was a disappointment.

1  Thank Pippa-An
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for dessert after Bar Bill Tavern for dinner...and it did not disappoint. My husband got the chocolate peanut butter cupcake and i got the red velvet--took them home to eat later at night and they were fantastic! Large, flavorful, moist, and the frosting was delish. Next time id love to sit and enjoy them in the cafe w/ a coffee and watch the world go by.
A little slice of heaven that's not to be missed!

1  Thank Redsoxchic04
Reviewed June 26, 2014

As a treat I bought 2 cupcakes here on a Sunday morning. We were really looking forward to eating these for dessert. My Vanilla Bean cupcake was dry and very dense. I could barely swallow it. The frosting didn't have a vanilla flavor, it had a weird plastic taste. My husband's PBC (peanut butter) was just as dry , chocolate cake flavorless and frosting overly sweet peanut butter flavor. Very disappointing especially for the price.

5  Thank vacationgirl50
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

I've been here before, the cupcakes are amazing. I was here the first time about a year ago and all of the cupcakes were horror movie themed (saw, jaws, the exorcist) and were a delicious! This time they were a bit more tame haha but still had some fun themed ones, the peanut butter one is heaven. They have really good iced coffee and a nice little outdoor seating area to take in the views of Main Street.

1  Thank cjruper