“Tasty cupcakes.”

Firefly Cupcakes
Description: Custom Couture Cupcakes
Description: Custom Couture Cupcakes
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Delicious, fun cupcakes. Had a hard time picking which one I wanted since the choices all looked wonderful. The atmosphere is soft, comfortable and inviting for a great cupcake and a soothing cup of tea. The packaging and pleasant conversation while being waited on added to the pleasure of Fire Fly Cupcakes.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I'm a huge fan of cupcakes, so I was excited to try a Firefly cupcake. We stopped in on a Saturday and purchased 1/2 dozen to try. The service was quick even though it was very busy. The cupcakes looked amazing, and the packaging was very professional and impressive. The cupcakes though, not so much. They were on the dry side and the frosting was VERY dense on all six flavors. Even though we had six different flavors they all tasted the same. (We tried 4 of them immediately upon returning home so it wasn't because they sat in a box together for a long time...) As much as I was hoping to find a "go to" for desserts for family gatherings, I will have to continue to make my own cupcakes because these just didn't blow me away.

1  Thank jenn11978
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

To Wendy the owner .. Your right my fail and I'll try to delete or amend review somehow... never been to ur place. I'm sorry .. I love deserts and especially cupcakes that is why I was so upset with your direct competitor as to the quality of the product they put out .. My sincerest apologies ... I'll fix it oh by the way you've got nothing to worry about with the shop in orch park either pob one of the worst cupcakes for the money I've ever had

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We enjoyed 2 huge cupcakes from this shop. They were both really good and the woman working packed them up very nicely.

wendy e, Owner at Firefly Cupcakes, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Thank you very much for your visit and taking the time to post a review. It means so much to all of us at Firefly. We hope you visit again soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

My daughter and I stopped in after a day of shopping. It is a very special place to relax and have a treat. The cupcakes were outstanding - much better than the 2 other cupcake shops that we've tried in the area. We had the chocolate peanut butter and the red velvet. They were moist, flavorful, and very fresh. There are many sweet touches in here - the lights look like little fireflys in a jar. Also, we bought one of the cupcakes "to go" and the packaging was incredibly beautiful and whimsical. We will be back!!

So happy to hear you enjoyed your time at Fisher Price and in East Aurora! We appreciate your compliments.!