“Wrong place”

Description: Custom Couture Cupcakes
kywsttom1961
“Wrong place”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

To Wendy the owner .. Your right my fail and I'll try to delete or amend review somehow... never been to ur place. I'm sorry .. I love deserts and especially cupcakes that is why I was so upset with your direct competitor as to the quality of the product they put out .. My sincerest apologies ... I'll fix it oh by the way you've got nothing to worry about with the shop in orch park either pob one of the worst cupcakes for the money I've ever had

New York
“Delicious!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We enjoyed 2 huge cupcakes from this shop. They were both really good and the woman working packed them up very nicely.

Visited November 2012
wendy e, Owner at Firefly Cupcakes, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Thank you very much for your visit and taking the time to post a review. It means so much to all of us at Firefly. We hope you visit again soon.
“Adorable - great atmosphere and delicious”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My daughter and I stopped in after a day of shopping. It is a very special place to relax and have a treat. The cupcakes were outstanding - much better than the 2 other cupcake shops that we've tried in the area. We had the chocolate peanut butter and the red velvet. They were moist, flavorful, and very fresh. There are many sweet touches in here - the lights look like little fireflys in a jar. Also, we bought one of the cupcakes "to go" and the packaging was incredibly beautiful and whimsical. We will be back!!

wendy e, Owner at Firefly Cupcakes, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
So happy to hear you enjoyed your time at Fisher Price and in East Aurora! We appreciate your compliments.!
NY
“YUM!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband and I wanted something sweet after shopping at Fisher Price and we found this cute little place. As soon as you walked in there were several gourmet cupcakes to choose from. We loved what we got and had some great decaf coffee as well. Its small inside but cute we sat by the window. Also they had a special buy one get one free - even better. I would recommend this place to friends.

• Visited November 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Yummy sweets”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

A stroll down the picture-postcard Main Street of East Aurora is not complete without selecting a sweet from Firefly Cupcakes.

Visited October 2012