“Good Eats!!!”

Bar Bill Tavern
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in East Aurora
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Depew, New York, United States
“Good Eats!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Very little bar in village but the beef and wing combo was awesome...had the sicilian wings and beef on weck and it was amazing...only accepts cash was the only bad thing but had an ATM so was not a problem!!!!

Visited August 2012

Lockport
“Yummy pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I visited Bar Bill for dinner on a Friday. My husband had the pizza and I had the coconut shrimp and fries. The pizza was very good but note - it is a thin crispy crust so if you like thick and chewy you may not like this type. Very tasty sauce and nice, thick chewy cheese, the way I remember the pizzas we used to get when I was a child (about 40 years ago). My coconut shrimp were delicious and a good size too and I enjoyed them with a tasty, iced cold Guinness. Like others have said, it is a small building, few tables inside and the service was a little bit slow but not much slower than many other places I've been to on a Friday night. It was a little confusing about the seating as we were told to speak with someone at the bar about getting a table and it took a few minutes to get a bartender's attention but it worked out and the food was well worth it.

• Visited October 2012
ROCKY MOUNT
“Try it......we love it...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I had our third lunch at the Bar Bill on September 29 and as the two times previously, we totally enjoyed it. The place was packed and the wait long. We ended up eating at the bar. The bartender was very attentive and we had a birds eye view of the gentleman making the beef on weck sandwiches. We split the regular size beef on weck and an order of wings. Absolutely delicious. We travel to that area every year now and and intend to go back again. The Bar Bill is on our list of must do restaurants while visiting the Buffalo area.

Elma, New York
“Don't waste your time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I have been to Bar Bill many times. We went today looking forward to a nice beef on weck sandwich. Well, we were seated by a waiter who took our drink order and then we proceded to wait 45 minutes and no one had the decency to take our food order. Plenty of wait staff buzzed by totally ignoring us. Other tables were waited on and still we sat there. Service has in the past been slow but this was just plain rudeness on the part of the staff. Finally we'd had enough and left, not bothering to leave any money for the 2 diet cokes. Our time is worth more than that. They don't even deserve the terrible rating. We will never go to this place again. People deserve to be treated decently. As a side note, we went down the street to Tony Romes, had a lovely attentive waitress, a delicious beef on weck, and a lovely table on their patio. If you're in East Aurora, avoid the Bar Bill and try Tony Romes instead. You won't be disappointed.

3 Thank Squelcher
Connecticut
“Best Beef on Weck”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

Small, crowded, -and still the best place around for Beef on Weck. We never miss having dinner on the patio when we are visiting the area.