“Good food and reasonable price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China King Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 37 Restaurants in East Amherst
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This China King location has reliable, consistent quality in their food. I like the Hot and Spicy soup and the Sesame Chicken which are my favorites but, in the past, we have tried some of the other dishes and were pleased. I enjoy a cup of the free tea while I await my take out meal. The place is not bursting with atmosphere.... a typical "take out" restaurant .... but I know the food will be good and the price will be right.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Typical Chinese takeout in my opinion. Okay flavor, the usual large portions expected from these places, but still left wondering if I'm eating white meat chicken or dark.

Nothing special but nothing to deter me from going back on the rare occasion.

1  Thank HipD3