“grover cleveland”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed November 10, 2012

the restaurant is located in the former hunting lodge of Grover Cleveland. Grovers serves up the best burgers in the area but anything on the menu is very tastey

There are newer reviews for Grover's Bar & Grill

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Great hamburgers, so large you can hardly bite. 12 oz of beef will definitely fill you up. Nice atmosphere. Prices very reasonable.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We went there on a Monday night at 6 pm and got a table right away and had a drink in a couple of minutes. We ordered a cheeseburger and the chicken sandwich. They were both huge and way to much . I ordered the cheeseburger well done and it was perfect. Ialso ordered the cheeseburger soup and it was great. Our server was great , very attentive in all ways. We are from Canada and this will be one of the places to visit when we go to Buffalo.The food and service will not disapoint.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

It's surprising just how hungry you get inhaling the smell from the parking lot. The small restaurant has that small town feel and delivers succulent burgers. You can't go wrong. Come hungry and leave full. Don't miss the onion rings.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I have been to Grovers prior to the DDD exposure on the Food Network but I have always loved the place. I live 4 hours away and they still know my name when i go there.

The cheeseburger soup is very nice and the burgers are HUGE but I have to admit it is my new spot for good ol BUFFALO WINGS .... and the garlic parm ones are my new # 1 favourite in the area.