“Cold, dry spaghetti!”

Rizzo's Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 36 Restaurants in East Amherst
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My friends and I had several takeout dinners from here that were mediocre at best! The spaghetti dinner was cold and dry. The sauce was like paste and very little on the spaghetti! The meatballs were burned on three of our dinners. I would not recommend this place at all!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is a great place to get Italian food and they have great daily specials. The sauce and bread is delicious here.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I recently ordered a Friday night fish fry to go and I waited 5 MINUTES for someone to pay attention to me. They also werent busy at all. 4 seperate waitresses walked by me without any acknowledgement. I finally had to raise my voice asking how long I had to stand here for and 2 girls still ignored me. The food was just average, nothing special and i'm getting a fish fry somewhere else next time.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here on Friday night for their fish fry. I was impressed ! Big piece of fish, macaroni salad, baked potato, cole slaw and bread for ten dollars. It was great! We will be back!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

What can you say about $ 4.99 spaghetti and meatballs on Mondays.
Sauce is good, not too sweet, meatballs are tasty. Pasta was well drained and did not dilute the sauce.
Service is good, although did my waitress sleep in that shirt?
The atmosphere was ok, could be freshened up. You will see me there again.
The lasagna was good, nice size, Italian sausage was bland which is typical for restaurants in general.