“Nothing special, awful service”
Review of Rizzo's Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rizzo's Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 36 Restaurants in East Amherst
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I recently ordered a Friday night fish fry to go and I waited 5 MINUTES for someone to pay attention to me. They also werent busy at all. 4 seperate waitresses walked by me without any acknowledgement. I finally had to raise my voice asking how long I had to stand here for and 2 girls still ignored me. The food was just average, nothing special and i'm getting a fish fry somewhere else next time.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here on Friday night for their fish fry. I was impressed ! Big piece of fish, macaroni salad, baked potato, cole slaw and bread for ten dollars. It was great! We will be back!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

What can you say about $ 4.99 spaghetti and meatballs on Mondays.
Sauce is good, not too sweet, meatballs are tasty. Pasta was well drained and did not dilute the sauce.
Service is good, although did my waitress sleep in that shirt?
The atmosphere was ok, could be freshened up. You will see me there again.
The lasagna was good, nice size, Italian sausage was bland which is typical for restaurants in general.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

This was a favorite resturant, but not anymore. The owner decided to do away with wine glasses and is service wine in a heavy rocks glass. The waitress explained the owner was "trying something new". We were a group of 5 and our waitress was not friendly nor did she remember to order all our entrees. So 4 came out and the 5th one came out about 10 minutes later. The food was bland. It seems Rizzos stopped trying to please the customer.

1  Thank ire4me
Reviewed March 29, 2012

My sister and I debated and debated about where to go for supper. A Entertainment Book coupon helped us decide. The atmosphere is very comfortable. The service was absolutely superb! The two menu items we shared (eggplant parmegan and talapie) were soooooooooo good. What else can I say except that I wish I lived closer!!!