“Why can't they get my single single coffee with ice right?”
Review of Tim Hortons

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I used to frequent Tim Hortons 2-3 times daily. Primarily visiting the Lakeshore and Vineyard Drive locations. However I recently chose to buy a Keurig and save myself time, money, and frustration. Being such a frequent customer you would think that the staff could get a simple medium coffee single single with ice order right but that was not the case. Since I bought the Keurig I have been back to Tim Hortons and 6 out of 10 times my order has been wrong... I've received 4*4s, 2*2's, black coffees and ones that are piping hot or ice cold. I think after being a loyal customer for almost 5 years I am to the point where I will no longer be giving Tim Horton's my time or money!

3  Thank evlee111
There are newer reviews for Tim Hortons

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had the Tuscan chicken sandwich. Bread tasted like cardboard and sandwich was very uninteresting. Ate very little of it.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I don't know why but the coffee at this Tim Horton's is excellent. Their baked goods are fresh and the staff is very friendly. In fact, one day we went through the drive-thru and the girl was actually singing to us and not talking.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

The drive-thru was quick and accurate. The items were right on with the company standards. The people were friendly. I would stop here anytime in Dunkirk...

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Usually a long line in the early morning. I am not a coffee drinker but do like donuts. I do not care for their donuts though. I have had their sandwiches which are just okay. I am guessing they must have good coffee based on the long lines during the work week.