“Love the maple doughnuts”
Review of Tim Hortons

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
staten island
“Love the maple doughnuts”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I never had Tim Horton's before last August. It's always busy and the line is long. The coffee is good and so is the chicken wrap. The doughnuts are really fresh and tasty.

Visited September 2011

Buffalo, New York
“Expensive Ice Cream”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

The ice cream is too expensive and the portions aren't that great, plus there is very little room to sit down anywhere.

Fredonia, NY
“It is like every other Timmy-Ho's”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

If you are looking for a good cup of coffee while traveling through western NY, you can not go wrong with Tim Hortons. They have a consistent cup of coffee. My Wife is hooked on Ice Capps, as are many others. I prefer Country Fair Coffee only b/c they have a bold blend, but I have never turned down a cup of coffee from Tim Hortons

Visited December 2011
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Love the danishes”
Reviewed March 30, 2010

Great, cheap and healthy!
Love the potato soup, danishes, sandwiches especially the chicken salad one. My husband likes the donuts. Coffee- Not as much.
I like their iced coffee and iced capp though.

Vienna, Virginia
“Donuts, Pastries and more...Open 24 hours!”
Reviewed June 6, 2009

I am giving this a 5 star rating as compared to other type donut shops (i.e. Dunkin Donuts) and I did not rate it as an independent bakery. This is a franchise cafe. Prices were great!!! Great selection of donuts and other pastries. My husband and I had the apple fritters and my son had two donuts. We also had huge mugs of tea and my son a hot apple cider. We visited on a Sunday around noon. There was a steady stream of customers. Although we did not partake, there was a nice selection of wrap deli sandwiches and other heartier food. Plenty of seating and a 1 minute walk to the Erie shore. Tim Horton's is expanding into the US from Canada and currently has cafes in about 5 states. I look forward to when they reach Virginia.