“Great location”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Very clean modern restaurant near Lake. Close to Dunkirk and Fredonia. Reasonable and great customer service.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 10, 2018

went there a few weeks ago. two of us ordered the prime rib. it is easily the best I have had in the last 30 yrs. melted in my mouth. service was excellent, and chef came
out to check on tables and get feedback. Will definitely return.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I were originally going to another restaurant which ended up being closed, not sure why. So we had passed this one and thought, let’s give it a try! We were not disappointed. The service was good and the restaurant was clean. But our food was great! I had seared scallops, they were huge! My friend had a seafood fettuccine with scallops and shrimp as it was very yummy. We were disappointed with the garlic bread, but that’s ok. I would definitely recommend giving this place a try!

Reviewed July 23, 2018

My husband's family has had a vacation home in Van Buren Point, the summer community near the Fireside Manor, for over 40 years. I've been visiting Van Buren, and dining at the Fireside, since I met my husband 28 years ago. During those 28 years the Fireside has had several different owners, and sometimes even been vacant. I'm glad to see the Fireside up and running again as there aren't many restaurant choices near Van Buren. I'd probably rate the current incarnation of the restaurant as around the middle of the pack. I've had better, and I've had worse. It's a solid restaurant, but not outstanding.

Reviewed June 1, 2018

A well decorated pleasant gem! Matt the bartender was very attentive and pleasant. They have great happy hour specials. I would highly recommend the bacon wrapped stuffed fried shrimp. And their Cobb Salad is delicious! I got the Seafood Alfredo for an entree, the seafood was perfectly cooked, however, the alfredo sauce was watery with little flavor. I am unable to select ratings below, so I give 5 stars for service, 4 stars for food, and 5 stars for value. I would definitely go back again.

Date of visit: May 2018