“First Class !!!!! A job well done.”

Manning's Fireside Manor
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Dunkirk
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2018

I was happy that this restaurant reopened. I went there with my wife and we sat at the high tables where the restaurant offers two dinners an appetizer to share and a soup or salad for each of us for 32.00 dollars Sunday through Thursday. The special is at the bar or the high tables only. We ordered the potato skins, they were large and delicious. I ordered the Chicken and Sausage dish and it was wonderful. My wife ordered Eggplant Parmesan and she loved it. They also have drink specials to go along with the dinner prices. The food here was go good that I have brought 14 of my friends there to date and all of them are repeat customers. The owner Bob Manning is a wonderful man who will often come out of the kitchen to check if everything is satisfactory. I told him don't change menus, ingredients, it is perfect the way it is. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone. There is something on the menu for all to enjoy.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed March 21, 2018

The fish fry and sides were excellent. Our waiter, Jared, was outstanding! Perfect meal, perfect service! We'll be back!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 12, 2018

We have frequented this restaurant many times as we live nearby. It is very good and if anything is not up to your expectation, let them know. They are willing to please.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

I made a reservation for this past Friday night for 4 adults, 3 children based on the reviews. We drove up from New Jersey to visit my son and his family. The food was excellent and the portions were more than enough. We ended up taking food home. I was very surprised at the kids meals - the burgers were amazing. Adult meals: salmon was out of this world, Chicken Caesar salad was loaded with chicken and the fettuccine alfredo was also delicious. My only complaint would be the noise level. I will definitely come back for the food though!!!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 8, 2017

I don't know where to start. My wife and I have been there numerous times since it has opened and I cannot say one bad thing about this place. Food is fabulous, appetizers to die for, very friendly staff (go the extra mile to serve and please you). Matt the bartender, top shelf. If you haven't been there yet, you should go. It is worth the drive if you don't live in the area.

Date of visit: December 2017