We stayed three nights with Peter & Mary at Pearl of Seneca Lake. The B&B is in a wonderful location, with a staircase to heaven (downwards) to the jetty on the lake. It is difficult to know what to say. The entire house is furnished with beautiful Mennonite furniture, and the rooms are designed with B&B in mind, so access can be via the outside balcony. Peter and Mary are super hosts - health warning - you may suffer from cookie and scone overload. I don't think they will mind me saying that they must be front runners for Gran & Grampa of USA competition. They spoil you rotten!
Lovely restaurants in the area (again P&M recommended).
Lasting memory is sitting on the jetty watching the evening mist creep down the lake. Extraordinary and beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant lakeside home constructed in 2005 as a B&B, with 4 guest rooms, each with private bath, A/C, WiFi, lakeside deck, refrigerator, microwave and satellite TV. 1 room fully handicap-accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Pearl of Seneca Lake B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pearl Of Seneca Lake Hotel Dundee
- The Pearl Of Seneca Lake Bed And Breakfast