The name truly says it all - this place is a real "Pearl"! Just spent 2 nights at this lovely place and really hated to leave. It was our first time to this area and we weren't sure what to expect. We don't feel like the pictures do this place justice. It is so much more beautiful than a picture could ever show. Whether you want to relax down by the water on the private dock, take a canoe or rowboat out on Lake Seneca, sleep in the hammock or sit on the patio chairs, this place is very peaceful and restful. It is hosted by two of the nicest people who could ever meet! The breakfasts are wonderful and I especially liked the "never-ending cooking jar" as the hosts call it. We were even given a bag full of homemade cookies as we left as well as 2 coffee mugs. We absolutely loved this place and feel like we hit a homerun in selecting it as a stop off on our trip home from Vermont. Almost forgot about waking up to deer on the back lawn and also picking a few of the wild grapes from the wooded area on the huge grounds. (Sure hope it was ok HAHA!!) Apparently this used to be a vineyard years ago and some of the grapes are growing wild. They sure were tasty!! We will definetly be back - thanks for a wonderful stay in your beautiful home!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant lakeside home constructed in 2005 as a B&B, with 4 guest rooms, each with private bath, A/C, WiFi, lakeside deck, refrigerator, microwave and satellite TV. 1 room fully handicap-accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The Pearl of Seneca Lake B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pearl Of Seneca Lake Hotel Dundee
- The Pearl Of Seneca Lake Bed And Breakfast