“Great beer flights” 5 of 5 bubbles

Starkey's Lookout
Ranked #6 of 12 things to do in Dundee
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Starkey's Lookout sits on the a bluff on the west side of Seneca Lake with incredible views. We are located just 8 miles north of Watkins Glen, just across from Glenora Wine Cellars. Please join us to enjoy our breathtaking views from one of three separate spaces designed to help you enjoy our wine and beer.
Hicksville, New York, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great beer flights”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

As I am not a beer drinker I enjoy taking the flights and picking a beer, then enjoying it with some light food on the patio.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Carol M

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“great place to chill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Cool place offers wine and beer with good food. On the west side of seneca lake you can sit on the patio in the afternoon under shade while enjoying a glass of wine and a spectacular view.

Visited July 2013
Saratoga Springs, New York
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Beautiful tasting room compliments the beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

Stopped here with a group of friends during a wine tour recently. We arrived to a pretty quiet venue on a Friday afternoon which was nice. The fee to taste was standard. Our server was great though at first she might have been a little overwhelmed which is alright. The beers were all good, enough so that I got the IPA to take home. The sodas were delicious as well and I highly recommend them, though I wish they were priced a little cheaper to take home. The building itself is pretty impressive as it is new construction and is decorated elegantly while overlooking Seneca Lake. I look forward to checking it out again, maybe next time for both wine and beer.

Visited March 2013
South Lake Tahoe, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“GC Starkey Beer Company”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I purchased a beer growler at Starkey's and when I got home (5 hours away) I am sad to say the growler was not filled to the top. My husband and I think at least 22 ounces was missing. Buyer beware! Not nice!!!!

Visited February 2013
Vestal, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“a lovely winery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

The first thing I noticed was the beautiful new building, set up on a hill overlooking Seneca Lake, affording magnificant views. A good combination of wine and beer tasting, along with appetizers you can order to go with either the tasting - or with a separate glass of wine or beer. A place to sip the good beverages and eat the delicious food while enjoying the ambience of the place--with all the many wineries around the lake, this is a fine addition---

Visited November 2012