“Super clean and very relaxing”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dundee
South Glenora Tree Farm B&B
Ranked #9 of 11 Dundee B&B and Inns
“Super clean and very relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012

Great food, fantastic breakfast. This B&B is so relaxing and the manager and her staff or excellent. If you want quiet and relaxing place to stay this is it. Looking forward to our next stay here. CCG from Greensboro NC

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Jessie10309

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
lancaster
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2011

Reviews on their web site are a bit misleading.
Just stayed here and we were very please with the cleanliness of the rooms and the uniqueness of it being a converted barn. Owners are not in residence and own another B&B nearby therefore the feeling of a personal touch was missing.
The "manager" did not reside here either. She prepared the breakfasts. Very pleasant, however the breakfasts were not that great we actually have had better at Cracker Barrel.
Hopefully they will get better with time.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank R S
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2011

This was a wonderful place to stay. There isn't one negative thing to say about the Tree Farm Bed and Breakfast. Everything was wonderful from the surrounding area to the the breakfast.
I was traveling alone and felt very safe and comfortable staying here. There is plenty to see and do in the area.
The grounds are peaceful and relaxing.
I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank travels3rd
Seabrook, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2011

I am a Newbie to the Wet Plate Collidion Process Photography (aka Photography of the 1850's and 1860's aka Ambrotype and Tintypes) the GURU of the process, a John Coffer has 4 day classes on the process only about 10 minutes from South Glenora Tree Farm B&B. I recently stayed at this B&B for 6 days to attend the recent class at Coffer's place. Wendy and Rob are the owner's of this wonderful B&B in addition to their other one the 1819 Red Brick Inn about 15 or 20 minutes or so from the Tree Farm B&B. Was sorry I was not able to meet them but I met their most able Assistant Inn Keepers Kim and Jeff. Kim and Jeff went to great trouble to accommodate my need to have breakfast @ 8am each day so I could be at my class by 9am each morning. The Breakfasts are FABULOUSLY done & NOT one repeated breakfast in my 5 nights and 6 days there. I am also staying there again the last week of JULY when John Coffer has his annual WPC Jamboree for WPC practitioners like myself. I definitely plan on staying here again for the 2012 Jamboree. Kim and Jeff attended to everyone of my needs extremely well and very efficiently.

In my Humble Opinion the B&B ranks 10 stars on a 5 Star Scale. I stayed in the PINE ROOM with the MOST COMFORTABLE Bed I have every slept in !!!!!!
My bed at home is NO where near as comfortable.

Very Very NICELY decorated and a most Excellent conversion of an old pair of barns to a B&B facility.

Room Tip: Because they have only 5 rooms, book your stay well in advance to be sure to get the room you want.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank JimSeabrook_Maryland
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2011

This was my husband and I's second stay at the Tree Farm B&B and as with the first stay, everything was great! Our first trip to the Finger Lakes was in April 2009 and Steve and Judy were extremely helpful in suggesting local restaurants, winery favorites, etc. Our second visit (April 2011) was just as wonderful; however, we were Judy's last guests before new ownership. We were the only guests during our stay and as always, the B&B was clean, cozy and exceeded our expectations.

We stayed in the Fir Room (queen) in 2009 and the Cherry Room (king with fireplace) in 2011, and both were spacious and offered private baths. Each room has a tv with dvd player, which is nice to have while getting ready or before bed. I do suggest bringing your own dvd's.

The B&B has a great country setting and is only a few minutes drive from Watkins Glen and local restaurants. A few of our favorites restaurants were the Wildflower Cafe (organic), Jerlando's (Italian), RoosterFish Pub (Saturday night entertainment) and the Seneca Harbor Station (seafood).

We plan to go back to the Tree Farm B&B and hope the new owners can live up to the standards Steve and Judy have set for such a lovely place!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2010

We stayed at the South Glenora Tree Farm B&B on Friday and Saturday nights (11/12 - 11/13). Steve was a wonderful host and made us feel very welcome. The atmosphere was very relaxed and calm. There were many things to do in the area and the restaurants that Steve recommended that we visited were all good. The breakfast conversations with the other guests were enjoyable and interesting. There was no light pollution and the views of the night sky were great! I would highly recommend this for a weekend get-away without the kids.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank asteroidtraveler
Bordentown, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2010

We recently stayed a few nights at The Tree Farm while motorcycling around the Finger Lakes.We were greeted by Steve on arrival,who immediately informed us that we could use the garage for the bikes if we wanted.He showed us around the grounds including a very timely deer crossing.What a serene setting!The main building and kitchen were spotless and inviting.We had booked the suite which turned out to be HUGE.It had everything we would need including a great deck.Spotless again is the only word to describe the suite.Nicely decorated and comfortable.The breakfast each morning was a little different,the peach pancakes were superb.If you left there hungry shame on you.There was more than enough to choose from.Steve was a wonderful host and the joy he has for what he does is evident.Can't wait tell spring so we can go back.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank exploringbackroads
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dundee
BEST WESTERN PLUS Vineyard Inn & Suites
The Savannah House Inn
Golden Knight Inn and Suites
Golden Knight Inn and Suites
#1 of 2 in Rock Stream

Been to South Glenora Tree Farm B&B? Share your experiences!