“Great Place”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2013

The Bears is a one of a kind steakhouse. My kind of place, family owned and operated, great food, great friendly service. Make sure you have a reservation. Worth the trip from anywhere.

1  Thank cozbill

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I'm still waiting to go there and eat off the menu. We seem to always get the Chateaubriand because it's so good. The meat is tender even for tenderloin and is flavored wonderfully. The platter comes with ample carrots and baked potatoes as well.

4  Thank joe-grimaldi
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Great Steaks.. They specialize in meat. Good mixed drinks. Finding thew place open is impossible.. call ahead. . The owner is a nut job though..LOL

Reviewed November 29, 2012

No traffic location, plenty of parking...leisurely dining. No negatives. Everything was delicious! My special occasion go-to restaurant.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have lived in the area all my life and finally had the opportunity to try The Bears. We went tonight, Wednesday, and we were the only table there. It was very nice. We had ordered the prime rib when we made our reservations, and WOW! When the waiter brought the food out I thought we had an error in ordering. They brought out a whole roast, seriously. There was 8 large servings of prime rib. We each brought another whole serving + home. The dinner was served with home made soup - very tastey. The bread was home made as well. Salad also came with the meal. the prime rib was delicious. We had no room for dessert, but they were all homemade as well. I can't wait to return and try something else.

2  Thank micheleemtp