“Great time, great service, great food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IL Toscano Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
IL Toscano Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Douglaston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Douglaston Parkway
Transit: The Port Washington branch of the L.I.R.R.- Douglaston Station.
Description: For almost three decades, Il Toscano has been known for taking fresh, seasonal ingredients and preparing sumptuous Northern Italian style cuisine.
Reviewed March 30, 2013

It is really great restaurant. Very cozy place, you feel like being at the home. Very good food, a lot of home made stuff. Just recommend to go!

There are newer reviews for IL Toscano Restaurant

Reviewed March 28, 2013

This is excellent restaurant, on the expensive side. I had a great Lobster entree, and tasted the
Tuna. which was also very good. We will be returning. It is right near the Douglaston Long Island
railroad station.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Although I have been to this restaurant several times and have enjoyed the food, last nights experience was terrible. We made a early reservation (6:30) because we were meeting friends from Connecticut and wanted to enjoyed a leisurely dinner. We were seated immediately but right from the first moment we felt like we were being rushed. Consistently through every course the waiter let us know he wanted to move us along. At 8:15 when were were paying the bill (which was $360 for 4 of us) someone came over to us and asked us if we were ready to leave. It lacked class and was downright rude. I realize they had many people waiting but perhaps they should learn how to properly book reservations. In the future, I will go to restaurants that appreciate my business. Their behavior is awful and honestly they need to get over themselves...the foods not that good.

3  Thank Drrobin55
Reviewed January 17, 2013

4 of us dined there this month....service and food very good....nice setting,,,,,staff very professional and friendly....free parking with validation

Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

My husband loved the lobster bique soup. I thought it was ok. The appetizer broccoli rave with artichokes was ok. For price paid nothing special I could make at home. Our fave was lasagna! We ended up sharing that bc my husband didn't like special gnocchi with that salty meat ham. Can't remember name. I would go back for that. Red fruit wine nothing special.

1  Thank Yiotamotop