“Very Pleasant”
Lake George House
The main room The kitchen with pantry
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The main room
The kitchen with pantry
Queen bedroom with bath
Screened porch with Ping-Pong
Dining area with a table for 8 or, with a spare table set up at one end, for 11.
Twin or king room with full bath, a small cot, and a hook-up for a small TV.
The foyer
The fire pit
Downstairs bedrm w/twins as king; TV; futon sofa.
The new 3-burner Weber gas grill with spare tank of propane.
Bocce ball on a woodland court.

Now, a new game of horseshoes as well.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Angel R
“Very Pleasant”
Reviewed April 20, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

While I could not get the date I needed on this occasion I had a very good experience with the owner she responded to my inquiry the same day and tried her best to accommodate me and I appreciate her assistance. Hopefully I can visit the property in the near future.

Management Response
May 1, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write me a nice review. I do appreciate it.
Reviewed January 3, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Avalon, New Jersey
Reviewed December 5, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Management Response
Dec 6, 2016
And you were so helpful to leave me such a clean, tidy house, as well as to write this kind review.
I look forward to your return.
Jenny B
Lake George, New York
“Private, cozy and just what we were looking for!”
Reviewed December 12, 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

We found ourselves in an unfortunate situation when we booked a vacation rental on Hadlock Pond for Thanksgiving week with our dogs. The rental was not at all what was advertised so we sent requests to several other rentals at 10PM to try to find another option that was also pet friendly. The owner of the Lake George House responded and was so sweet, kind and accommodating - we were so relived to have found another option. Upon arrival at the house we were so pleasantly surprised by how wonderful the home is, it's private but right on Lake Shore Dr and a less than 15 minute drive to Queensbury. The home itself is beautiful and so well maintained, and I must say the cleanest home I have ever had the pleasure to stay in! The owner was also so sweet and genuine, I feel grateful just for having the chance to meet her. I highly recommend this house for large families looking to get away, it's not directly on the water but it's so close to local beaches and the village it doesn't matter! There is also a trail back into the 50 acres included with this property for hiking, beautiful wooded retreat.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed September 25, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Reviewed September 10, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

NJ, USA
Reviewed June 26, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing