Mt. Knoll Beach Cottages
Cramers Point Motel & Cottages(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$74
Agoda.com
$124
$120
Travelocity
  • Pool
$600
No availability for your dates from our partners
Sun Castle Resort(Lake George)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 13, 2009

The title says it all.

I have been coming to Mt. Knoll since I was 6 months old every year (for 1-2 weeks per visit) for the last 27 years. This year I am getting married, and my fiancée and I will spend the second week of our honeymoon with our friends and family at Mt. Knoll. There's something for everyone there, regardless of how old or young you are or whether you're traveling with friends or family.

With regards to the facilities, the cabins are some of the largest you will find in the area. The beach is large, pristine, and groomed every day; (we see the owner do it when we leave to go fishing every morning). There is a very large field that we play whiffle ball, soccer, and Frisbee in with plenty of room. I bought a jet ski in recent years and my father owns a boat, and we keep them safely docked on Mt. Knoll’s facilities, so we don’t have to travel to a marina to go out. There’s also a volley ball net, shuffle board court, kayaks, and a fire pit we use every night during our stay.

In the 27 years I’ve been coming to Mt. Knoll, I’ve seen the resort run by 3 different generations of the same family, and they’ve always made our cabin at Mt. Knoll feel like it’s our home away from home. As a child I came with my family, and as I grew up I came with friends. Now, as a young professional, I still come with my good friends and my growing family.

Simply, I cannot imagine a summer not coming to Mt. Knoll.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BobbyB_Congers_NY
Reviewed May 7, 2009

We have been coming to Mt Knoll for over 20 years!! This place is truly the ultimate summer family get-a-way because they treat you like family!! All their love is shown throughout every cottage, every Adirondeck chair, every smile!!!! The total escape to relaxation packaged with exceptional hospitality!!!!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank mveglia
Reviewed May 6, 2009

We ,my wife,my 2 boys, and myself have been vacationing here for the last 10 years.We rent a lawn cottage which is plenty big and always very clean .The owner lives on the property and keeps it extremely well maintained.It has a nice sandy beach and a gradually sloping swim area.A large grassy area has a volleyball net set up and an outdoor ping pong table.Plenty of room to play wiffleball,soccer,frisbee etc..It is only about 3 miles out of the Village of Lake George and about 15-20 minutes to the shopping outlets.This is close enough to the Village and other attractions but far enough away ( about 3 miles ) to offer a nice peaceful,relaxing vacation.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank marmacLitchfield
Reviewed May 3, 2009

We've been staying at Mt. Knoll cottages for the past 4 summers, and have never been disappointed. We love the private beach and floating dock, and the view of Lake George is breathtaking. The owners are very friendly and very accommodating. The location of Mt. Knoll cottages is great-- we can take a quick drive into Lake George village, or head in the opposite direction to the quaint Bolton's Landing.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank scootie64
Reviewed May 1, 2009

This is the kind of place you return to. My wife & I began vacationing here with our 3 children in 1979. Now our kids bring their children and we all enjoy Mt. Knoll together each year. The cottages have all the basic amenities and the area provides an abundance of varied activities. The grounds are well kept and the service is personal and friendly. We plan to continue coming here for many years to come. It's become a "tradition".

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family