Mt. Knoll Beach Cottages
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Cramers Point Motel & Cottages(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$62
The Lodges at Cresthaven(Lake George)
$179
Sun Castle Resort(Lake George)
$350
$325
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2009

Lake George, Oscar's Steaks, Fine Wine & Mt. Knoll... a bit of heaven. Our family has been staying at Mt. Knoll in Diamond Point on Lake George every summer for the past 17 years. We can't wait to go back. Mike and his family make sure that everyone is taken care of. Each year many of the same families return and we look upon our visit as a family reunion. Every night families gather around the campfire on the beach for beverages and toasting marshmallows. The Lake George water is so clean. A great spot for boating and fishing. It's Adirondack Living with the convenience of Lake George village 3 miles away, Bolton Landing 7 miles to the north and Oscar's right over the hill. Not only will you recommend Mt. Knoll to friends you'll make friends as well.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank 4LGbound
Reviewed April 24, 2009

We have stayed at Mt. Knoll for the last 9 years. We attend the annual Americade motorcycle rally and when we leave, we book the cabin for the next year. The owners are extremely nice and will help in any way they can. As long as there is a bike rally, we will continue to stay at Mt. Knoll.

• Stayed: June 2008
1  Thank tsdecker
Reviewed April 24, 2009

Found Mt. Knoll Beach Cottages in 1999. It was a great find. We (my family and I) go to Lake George for Americade. We do not want to stay in town. Mt. Knoll is about 3 to 5 miles from town. It is on the lake, it is beautiful. We have a great time there. Cabins are really nice. We wouldn't want to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank shelly568
Reviewed April 24, 2009

I remember my first summer at Mt. Knoll Beach at the age of 4 with my twin sister and my parents. It was like going to heaven on earth. We would sit on the screened in porch of the big house and just stare at one of the most majestic lakes on earth, Lake George. My twin and I could fish, swim, play shuffle board, ping pong, go in row boats and play on the private beach at Mt. Knoll Beach. My parents could just relax and watch us have fun. When I first went to Mt. Knoll there was no TV and no phone in the cabins, but you know what, our family didn't miss any of those items. Today Mt. Knoll has all the every day amenities, but when you're at "the lake" you don't need the TV or a phone. Families who visit Mt. Knoll will love all the family time together playing in the water, fishing or just watching the sail boats and the Minnie-Ha-Ha go by. My boys are now the third generation going to "the lake" as we call Mt. Knoll Beach. Mt. Knoll is definitely like heaven on earth and is highly recommended to all families whether old or young who love to spend time being a family.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank MtKnollFan
Reviewed April 24, 2009

We have been staying at Mt. Knoll for a week each summer for the past ten or twelve years. The cabins are clean, the people friendly, easy access to town, restaurants, shopping out-lets, Lake George is beautiful and the beach is great.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple