“Good Find”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Diamond Point
Mt. Knoll Beach Cottages
new york
“Good Find”
Reviewed April 24, 2009

Found Mt. Knoll Beach Cottages in 1999. It was a great find. We (my family and I) go to Lake George for Americade. We do not want to stay in town. Mt. Knoll is about 3 to 5 miles from town. It is on the lake, it is beautiful. We have a great time there. Cabins are really nice. We wouldn't want to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
1 Thank shelly568

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 24, 2009

I remember my first summer at Mt. Knoll Beach at the age of 4 with my twin sister and my parents. It was like going to heaven on earth. We would sit on the screened in porch of the big house and just stare at one of the most majestic lakes on earth, Lake George. My twin and I could fish, swim, play shuffle board, ping pong, go in row boats and play on the private beach at Mt. Knoll Beach. My parents could just relax and watch us have fun. When I first went to Mt. Knoll there was no TV and no phone in the cabins, but you know what, our family didn't miss any of those items. Today Mt. Knoll has all the every day amenities, but when you're at "the lake" you don't need the TV or a phone. Families who visit Mt. Knoll will love all the family time together playing in the water, fishing or just watching the sail boats and the Minnie-Ha-Ha go by. My boys are now the third generation going to "the lake" as we call Mt. Knoll Beach. Mt. Knoll is definitely like heaven on earth and is highly recommended to all families whether old or young who love to spend time being a family.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank MtKnollFan
Congers, NY
Reviewed April 24, 2009

We have been staying at Mt. Knoll for a week each summer for the past ten or twelve years. The cabins are clean, the people friendly, easy access to town, restaurants, shopping out-lets, Lake George is beautiful and the beach is great.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
Golden Sands Resort on Lake George
Diamond Cove Cottages
Diamond Cove Cottages
#5 of 9 in Diamond Point

Been to Mt. Knoll Beach Cottages? Share your experiences!