“Amazing lake experience”

Pontoon Boat Tours of Lake George
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy your private, customized Guided cruise on the pristine crystal clear waters of Lake George, New York on board our Deluxe Pontoon Boat.
Reviewed August 19, 2008

We have taken a personal pontoon boat tour of Lake George with Mike and Christine. It was an amazing trip half way into the lake (3 hours.) It is really a different experience that allows you to enjoy Lake George almost one on one. You will see some very pretty architecture but most importantly you can be taken deep into the lake to discover hidden bays and islands. You can also take a hike to the waterfall and have a picnic.
Mike and Christine are very knowledgeable about the area so you will learn a lot in a fun, relaxed way!

9  Thank sam_kz

Reviewed July 10, 2008

Chair users rejoice! Here is another bit of exceptional vacation experience. Pontoon Tours with Mike and Christine was a pleasant change from the standard tourism norm. My Ibot and I were easily accommodated aboard and I was also able to get ashore on an island to use facilities there. We spent about six hours touring, swimming and picknicking. A great way to spend a summer day.

2  Thank fahmah
Reviewed June 13, 2008

This 4 hour tour was awesome. Because weather had been iffy all day long, there was literally nobody on the lake. Weather turned as soon as Mike picked us up, at 4:30. Lake was empty and like glass. Its 32 miles long, and surrounded by huge areas of protected wilderness. MIke gave us a guided shoreline tour of the impressive houses and hotels and knew alot about the area's history. We BBQ'd at a campsite on a wooded island in middle of lake with awesome views. Our expectations were wildly exceeded. We also did a 10 minute hike to an incredible hidden waterfall.

My friends and I were in Lake George for our annual motorcycle trip to Americade. After all these years, we had never been on the lake before, but now we know what we've been missing. We plan to make this boat tour into an annual event, and will be prepared for more hiking next time because the surrounding woods are absolutely gorgeous and peaceful. Mike is a total naturalist and knows a lot about the area. We intend to take advantage of that more when we do this tour again in the future.

I would highly recommend this tour.

2  Thank rbork12
Reviewed September 7, 2007

This boat tour of Lake George was the highlight of our vacation. Christine was an excellent guide as she gave us our tour. We hiked to a waterfall (our 12 year old son loves waterfalls). Our son swam in the clear water. We had a picnic lunch on one of the many islands in the lake. We just had a great time. This was the best way for us to experience a beautiful lake!

2  Thank dspec01
Reviewed July 19, 2007

I had an amazing boat tour experience on Pontoon Boat Tour of Lake George in June, 2007. Our two Guides Mike and Christine are very friendly and knowledge about the Lake, the boat is new and very clean, the views are breathtaking, the experience is unforgettable.

My first trip to Lake George was in 2006, I went to the village, walked along the lake a little, then I think I have been to Lake George, it is nothing fancy. It is just another Lake. My trip this year proves how wrong I was and also proves how important it is to have someone who has local knowledge to guide you thought a place like Lake George.

I am so glad I took the Pontoon boat tour of Lake George this year when i visit Lake George. Lake George is never the same any more. We went deep inside of Lake George, went through islands, bays, mountains, cliffs and all the beautiful areas. We didn't go swim or walk to the islands, but you can definitely jump into the clear water
of Lake George, walk to the beautiful Waterfalls, going hiking on the
mountains. I had never know Lake George is such beautiful Lake. I definitely recommend Pontoon Boat Tours of Lake George to anyone who is interested to explore the natural beauty of the Queen of American lakes--- Lake George. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank PingJing