We stayed on the east (lake) side of the resort which is worth the extra cost if you have children. Rt. 9 can get busy and it is a big hill down to the lake no matter which side you're on. Our 3 br unit was clean and well maintained. The kitchen sink was leaking and someone showed up to repair it about 15 minutes after we notified the office. The owners are extremely friendly and responsive to anything you need. The beach seems small, but was never overly crowded. Kids LOVE jumping off the little bridge in the swimming area. The entire property is very clean and well maintained as well as a nice family environment. The fishing charter at their docks was also terrific for both adults and kids (aged 8-13). We had a great week and I would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine a mountain and shore vacation! Enjoy our private sandy beach, 2 pools, playgrounds, BBQ, and other family activities. Choose from our Standard Rooms or 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom Housekeeping Units with Kitchens. Enjoy our clean, comfortable spacious property. Conveniently located in Diamond Point, midway between Lake George Village and Bolton Landing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Flamingo Resort on Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Resort On Lake George Hotel Diamond Point
- Flamingo Resort On Lake George NY - Diamond Point