We met with two other couples at Lake George. The Flamingo Resort was a wonderful place to be. We were a few miles away from the traffic area but close enough to enjoy the dinner cruise, Saratoga Races, sunning, and chatting on the porch each morning and evening. Wish we could have stayed longer. We plan to return. Nearby deli (Pot Belly) was great for quick breakfast or lunch. Used the internet w/o any problems. Rooms are very clean and adequate for the summer getaway. Food on cruise was very good. Breakfast at Saratoga Raceway should not be missed even if you are not into horse racing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine a mountain and shore vacation! Enjoy our private sandy beach, 2 pools, playgrounds, BBQ, and other family activities. Choose from our Standard Rooms or 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom Housekeeping Units with Kitchens. Enjoy our clean, comfortable spacious property. Conveniently located in Diamond Point, midway between Lake George Village and Bolton Landing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Flamingo Resort on Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Resort On Lake George Hotel Diamond Point
- Flamingo Resort On Lake George NY - Diamond Point