I was worried from some of the comments on this resort, but it was very good stay. We were 3 families total of 12 with teenagers. The place is not a high end resort of course, but it was clean, excellent service and lots to do for teenagers. The rooms were average typical lake george resort but kept in a fair condition. The resort itself was well maintained with a small but nice beach. I brought a boat and the docks for the boats were adequate for a 24 foot boat.
I reccommend this resort for anyone looking for a nice place to enjoy with the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine a mountain and shore vacation! Enjoy our private sandy beach, 2 pools, playgrounds, BBQ, and other family activities. Choose from our Standard Rooms or 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom Housekeeping Units with Kitchens. Enjoy our clean, comfortable spacious property. Conveniently located in Diamond Point, midway between Lake George Village and Bolton Landing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Flamingo Resort on Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Resort On Lake George Hotel Diamond Point
- Flamingo Resort On Lake George NY - Diamond Point