My Husband and I have had the pleasure of staying at the Flamingo for many years now and while some things have changed as one would hope (ex. all the rooms have been updated), some of the most important things have not - the service, the cleanliness of the establishment, and the fact that the owners make sure to get to know everyone who comes to stay with them. You won't be disappointed with your experience whether you spend your time on the mountain- side or on the lakeside of the resort. There is a game room for the kids, two large playground areas, two pools on both sides of the road, a volleyball net, a grassy area to kick a ball around, three outdoor ping pong tables, clean and well-stocked kitchens for family cooking, a barbecue grill at every turn, lots of picnic tables for outdoor family eating, wonderful lake-side decks for tanning, reading, relaxing, and fishing and, of course, a beachfront for playing in the sand. The kids love jumping into the water off a bridge which connects a walkway and the deck. In fact, our kids were never bored and we always felt that they were safe on the premises. All guests have access to canoes and row boats if they wish to trek out onto the lake. Now if your more adventurous and want to do some fishing for half the day or a full day, there is a charter boat at the dock and the captain, Jason, will be more than happy to take your out for a day of fishing, swimming and sightseeing. Ask the owner, George, for the details. What I most love about the resort is its location. There is a considerable beach front which can't be said about many of the resorts on the lake and the water is a perfect depth for swimming for all ages. I can't say enough about the place. We all came back home happy, relaxed and already planning our stay at the Flamingo for next summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine a mountain and shore vacation! Enjoy our private sandy beach, 2 pools, playgrounds, BBQ, and other family activities. Choose from our Standard Rooms or 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom Housekeeping Units with Kitchens. Enjoy our clean, comfortable spacious property. Conveniently located in Diamond Point, midway between Lake George Village and Bolton Landing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Flamingo Resort on Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Resort On Lake George Hotel Diamond Point
- Flamingo Resort On Lake George NY - Diamond Point