This was our second year in a row that we have stayed at the "Flamingo Resort on Lake George". Both times I have totally enjoyed my stay there. Not only did I find this resort to be very family oriented but it also turns out they are "Biker Friendly" too... The owners George & Laura went out of their way to make sure that we had a great time while there. Helping us out with the best places to dine for what we were in the mood to eat... burger's to steaks... Getting us "hooked up" on HOOKER CHARTERS for a great time out on the lake... Thanks Jason...
We wanted to ride our bikes up to Lake Placid one of our days there and George helped us map out our route. Let me tell you he really knows the area...great ride...
What can I say? But... When your away from home, and you sleep like a baby... Somebody is doing something right!!!
Thanks to George, Laura, and the staff at the Flamingo for helping to make our vacation a memorable one... See ya next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine a mountain and shore vacation! Enjoy our private sandy beach, 2 pools, playgrounds, BBQ, and other family activities. Choose from our Standard Rooms or 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom Housekeeping Units with Kitchens. Enjoy our clean, comfortable spacious property. Conveniently located in Diamond Point, midway between Lake George Village and Bolton Landing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Flamingo Resort on Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Resort On Lake George Hotel Diamond Point
- Flamingo Resort On Lake George NY - Diamond Point