Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed and, for featured or sponsored sort orders, partners’ payments may also influence the order of the accommodations listed.
All reviews full kitchen view of the lake lake george needed anything bolton landing stay there again deli wood suite pine kids oven miles adirondack lakeside
Selected filters
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Just got back from a 2 night stay at the Olympian Village Resort. My aunt and I went with my 2 young sons and we thought the place was just right. The lake was steps away from our room and it was just so beautiful. My boys, of course, loved the giant swimming pool and spent 3 hours with the pool all to themselves. The room was clean, but it would have been nice to have a table lamp on the night stand, instead of just the single overhead lamp. Also, cell service was spotty, so it would have been nice to have a room phone to call home, or incase of emergency. Overall, the place was nice and the people were really friendly and accommodating. Thanks for a quick, quiet, and lovey stay!

Date of stay: July 2012
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Pamela P
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Stayed here for a few days while visiting Lake George, rooms were clean, the view was great, staff was attentive. I would definitely stay here again! :)

Date of stay: July 2012
4  Thank ErinLoves2Travel
Reviewed June 27, 2012

My children & i have been going to lake george every summer for the last 10 years. The last 5 i have stayed @ the Olympian. Since the new ownership there is no place else we would go. The location is great, beautiful lake access as well as a giant clean pool with a game room if the weather doesnt cooperate. The rooms have been recently renovated and offer different options depending on your needs. We opt for the family room which includes a kitchen, living area & 2 bedrooms for a great price. I would highly recommend this to anyone traveling with a family who is looking for a great place to take a vacation.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank tricia a
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We had originally booked somewhere else that turned out to be a nightmare. We found this place while driving around looking for another place to stay. We were not disappointed. The rooms are all renovated in brand new cedar, very, very clean. They're basic but with plenty of room to move around, adequate bathroom, and comfty beds. There is a small fridge and microwave, didn't need anything else. They have a nice huge swimming pool, a game room, and ice machine. The manager and staff were so friendly and helpful. The view of the lake is awesome w access to a swimming area. At night we gathered around the firepit and met alot of nice people. It was perfect and we will definitely be back.

Date of stay: August 2011
3  Thank mssha44
Reviewed July 6, 2010

My previous recent vacation experiences have always involved heavy alcohol consumption in order to fall asleep as the lodging conditions were always too "plastic" and I've always felt as if the staff did not want me there. Staying at Olympian put an end to my misreable vacation experiences by allowing me to fully relax in a comfortable, clean and speacious environment with beautiful views of Lake George that simply melted my stress away as if I was an ice cube thrown into a pot of boiling water. It's simply a great place to relax and to catch a breath of fresh air.

Date of stay: July 2010