The Blue Lagoon gets such great reviews because it isn't run like a Boot Camp. At other resorts, the kids can't play ball on the lawn,let alone walk or play anything else on it, also ABSOLUTELY no visitors, ... at another place we went ot visit someone and were escorted off the resort~!!!!, restricted smoking areas, and be prepared tp get a nasty look if you are drinking suds. I have yet to see Michele or Rich "drink" and Tom, the owner, joins us a night with a couple long necks just to be a nice host and I'm sure to hear some feedback. And these other resorts have "beach" areas the size of postage stamps. So ther eyou have it. The Blue Lagoon , where the kids can play, the land is flat and the adults can relax and drink whatever comes out of the mixer ... this is why it gets great reviews and is booked solid during the summer. We just completed our 24 yr. Haven't found a better place yet to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottage and Efficiencies on the shores of Lake George. Blue Lagoon Resort is a family resort with several amenities including 200 foot sandy beach, kayaks and rowboats, barbeques and picnic tables, outdoor games, childrens' playground and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Hotel Diamond Point
- Blue Lagoon Lake George
- Blue Lagoon Resort Lake George, NY - Diamond Point