This was our first time in Lake George, so we may not know as much as some people about the offerings. While the location of this place was pretty -- the lake access just outside of the village -- it was a bit far from restaurants, bars, etc. The rooms were surprising cheap, small, a bit broken down, and not as clean as they could be. The front desk service was somewhat distant and too cool to care. On the plus side, we sure enjoyed swimming in the lake off a private pier with a view of the hills on Lake George.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottage and Efficiencies on the shores of Lake George. Blue Lagoon Resort is a family resort with several amenities including 200 foot sandy beach, kayaks and rowboats, barbeques and picnic tables, outdoor games, childrens' playground and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Blue Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Hotel Diamond Point
- Blue Lagoon Lake George
- Blue Lagoon Resort Lake George, NY - Diamond Point