The cabins at Blue Lagoon resort have everything you can imagine, plus more. Everyone was super nice, even the guys who were fixing the dock. Great atmosphere!
Our cabin looked brand NEW. It was beautifully designed & smelled FRESH. I'm usually very picky when it comes to cleanliness, but this place passed my test! Even the top of the fridge was dust free! I checked!
The free kayaks and canoes were a lot of fun!
P.S. We drove around the area to check out other hotels & resorts...Blue Lagoon wins hands down for location and accommodations.
Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottage and Efficiencies on the shores of Lake George. Blue Lagoon Resort is a family resort with several amenities including 200 foot sandy beach, kayaks and rowboats, barbeques and picnic tables, outdoor games, childrens' playground and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Blue Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Hotel Diamond Point
- Blue Lagoon Lake George
- Blue Lagoon Resort Lake George, NY - Diamond Point