I have been staying at this amazing, fun and relaxing resort since I was a new born baby and I NEVER had a complaint to complain about all of these years! There are many kids to play with at the resort, and every year nobody gets left out. All ages play together whether its 4-6 year olds or 7-10 year olds all the ages play together. There is an amazing lake to swim in. I always enjoy swimming in the lake whether it’s warm or cold. This is my favorite place to go on vacation too!
The service is very good here, and the owners are very kind just like the employees. I am always very pleased when I come to stay at this resort. If you are staying in a cabin instead of a motel room, or a motel room instead of a cabin it makes no difference. The stay is still amazing! I would highly recommend this resort and would totally give this more than 5 stars if I can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottage and Efficiencies on the shores of Lake George. Blue Lagoon Resort is a family resort with several amenities including 200 foot sandy beach, kayaks and rowboats, barbeques and picnic tables, outdoor games, childrens' playground and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Blue Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Hotel Diamond Point
- Blue Lagoon Lake George
- Blue Lagoon Resort Lake George, NY - Diamond Point