This is our 10th year going to Blue Lagoon and we just love it. From the cabins to the views of the lake to the friendly family service you just can't beat it! Our son is now a teen and he still looks forward to it just as we do. We always go Columbus Day weekend for the fall foliage and we are never disappointed. Michele and Tom are wonderful people who take in pride in providing excellent service, clean and updated cabins and a wonderful place to relax and unwind while enjoying the beauty of Lake George.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottage and Efficiencies on the shores of Lake George. Blue Lagoon Resort is a family resort with several amenities including 200 foot sandy beach, kayaks and rowboats, barbeques and picnic tables, outdoor games, childrens' playground and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Blue Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Hotel Diamond Point
- Blue Lagoon Lake George
- Blue Lagoon Resort Lake George, NY - Diamond Point