Golden Sands Resort on Lake George(Diamond Point)(Great Value!)
$104
Adirondack Diamond Point Lodge(Diamond Point)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Pool
Olympian Village Resort(Diamond Point)(Great Value!)
$125
$106
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$155
TripAdvisor
The Juliana Resort(Diamond Point)
Agoda.com
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewslake georgea great vacationperfect for young childrengreat hostsvacation experiencekids enjoyliving roomthe grillsandy beachbeautiful view of the lakebolton landingmany yearsjohncottageplaygroundboatdeck
Reviewed September 5, 2009

We spent a week in cottage #7, and thought the price was reasonable. It's a cottage, not a super-modern hotel room, so as my 6-year-old son put it "there sure is a lot of wood". If your looking for a nice rustic place away from super motel chains, I thought it was perfect. The kitchen was stocked with all the essentials, and we wound up barbecuing just about every day of our trip.

The beach was fantastic with crystal clear water and a nice sandy beach. The rope tie offs went out to maybe 2 or 2.5 feet deep, which thrilled my youngest who can't swim yet. We hit the beach every day, and also got canoe and my son Kayaked in the small swimming area all by himself (a big thrill for a 6 year old).

The playground, ping-pong table, and game room also scored high points. I have to say that this is the first time I ever stayed at a place where my kids would say "I'm going to the beach" or "I'm going to the swings" and I would let them go and explore (though, we still watched them). The grounds were great.

John and his wife were very friendly. He gave good advice on the area, in particular the fishing and where to take a boat (a shallow swimming spot where the kids could jump off the boat and play in the water was a memorable experience). If you visit this place and don't get John's opinion, you're making a mistake.

The bonfire on the beach was another memorable moment.

Diamond Cove is conveniently located between Bolton Landing and Lake George Village, which are both nice places to go with the family.

The grounds are visited by ducks and seagulls, and at sunset get beautiful light for pictures on the beach. I'll try to upload some photos if I can figure out how.

The worst thing I can say about the place is that they need new ping pong balls, but we never mentioned it to the management.

A great stay, and my thanks to John and his family.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2009

We want to personally thank John and Kristina for another great year at Diamond Cove Cottages. They are super friendly who take great care and pride in providing the best accommodations for their guests. The grounds are well maintained and the cottages are very clean with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay! We have gone every year in July for the past three years and have seen many familiar faces and have made new friends. We have already booked for next July. We are building great family memories for our kids and hope to continue to many more as the other guests we have met who have spent over 20+ years and now their kids have grown and are still vacationing with their parents!
In reference to the negative comment posted regarding Cottage #26- our friends stay there the same week we were there and I disagree with review, the cottage is bright and clean and the view from the balcony is gorgeous of the lake and mountains. The gazebo has been a wonderful place for the kids to hang out and play with their DS's.
See you next July John and Kristina!!
Bernee and Jason of Long Beach, NY

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2009

Wow, what can we say, first off John and Christina were amazing hosts, social, inviting, informative, warm and friendly. The property was clean, quiet, homey, and quaint. We made reservations last minute during peak season and were able to book an efficiency room, number 16. The resort is in a perfect location, only a 5 minute drive to the busy town, and right on the lake. The resort is mainly on a flat level surface, perfect for small children, unlike most of the other resorts in lake George. The efficiency rooms at Diamond Cove Cottages were perfect, clean, cozy, and they have their own mini porch with a table and umbrella along with its own grill, and the best part, only about 2 minute walk to the lake, you can even see the lake from your porch, how awesome is that!! My husband and I are foodies, and love to try quality diverse food, John was super helpful in suggesting local favorite restaurants, he even booked us the best seat in the house at the Grits Mill, which is tough to do, so we hear. When in Lake George you must try Grist Mill, it’s only about 10 minutes away and the food was mouth watering. We loved it so much, we are booking cabin #7 (right in front of lake) for labor day weekend, this time we are bringing the family. =^D We rented a boat while at Lake George (a must do!) and John recommended a great reliable rental place, he also gave us a map and highlighted all the great places we should visit on the lake, he even told of a short hike to amazing waterfalls near sandy bay, that is a hidden jewel. My husband and I are a well traveled couple, we’ve been all over Europe, the carribean, and we can honestly say this was one of the best vacations we’ve had, and John and Christina are by far the most genuinely friendly hosts we’ve ever met.
Thanks John and Christina, see you soon.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2009

I loved this place. My friends and I stayed in cabin #2. The views were great! The cabin was very clean! I want to schedule another getaway for me and my family shortly and I definitely would go back to Diamond Cove!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed May 26, 2009

This was my first time at Diamond Cove Cottages, I visited with my family….it was such a wonderful getaway. The owners are so caring and friendly, my daughter played with their kids. We were six cottages away from the water the view was just so beautiful; we are already planning our next trip this time we are taking our friends to share the experience. The cottages are very cozy and they have just about everything you would need.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family