All reviews place to stay next year lake george charcoal grill dinner reservations the owner a great vacation perfect for young children great hosts private beach kids enjoy cleaned every morning living room family vacation beautiful view of the lake bolton landing many years
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Diamond Cove was a wonderful experience, owner was very knowledgeable of the area, great recommendations, overall a beautiful, clean, friendly place, this is the only place to go.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
KrisSantiagoOwner, Owner at Diamond Cove Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Tony, glad you and your family had a great time at our resort. Look forward in having everyone back again.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Our stay was so enjoyable. The guidance, knowledge, expertise and there friendliness has convinced us Diamond Cove Cottages, will be the only place we will stay when visiting Lake George.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Diamond Cove is peaceful, has a beautiful beach with an incredible view, and comfortable and clean rooms and cottages. This is my 6th stay! John and Kristina will give you as much or as little attention as you want. It is family owned and you can tell they care about your experience there. They're friendly and full of information about the region, including dining, fishing, hiking, and recreation. I love barbecuing outside my own deck, summer swimming, and having the fishing charter pick me up conveniently on their dock. Fall is gorgeous here, too. Quiet and gorgeous views! Such a pretty, quaint, Adirondacky place! This has become my favorite home away from home!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Diamond Cove is a nice relaxing place to go to everyone was so nice. I have a 5 year old and while we were there we barley saw him we brought his bike and scooter and he just rode around. The cottages were clean and were kept up. I would definatly go back and i hope you will choose this place for your next Lake George visit!!!! :)

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Diamond Cove Cottages was just what I hoped our family would find for our Lake George vacation - something unique, quaint, on-the-lake, and family-oriented. The owners, John and Kristina, were very welcoming, and John was absolutely instrumental in making our Lake George visit successful. He was the best concierge I've ever had! Our two bedroom cottage was perfect for our family of three (including one teenager) - simple and quiet. For a family visiting from Houston in August, the luxury of never turning on the A/C was worth the long commute. Perfect.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family