Diamond Cove Cottages
Cramers Point Motel & Cottages(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$62
The Lodges at Cresthaven(Lake George)
$195
Sun Castle Resort(Lake George)
$350
$325
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsnext yearplace to staylake georgefitness centertheir livesa great vacationfamily vacationperfect for young childrennew friendsgreat hostsfamily oriented placekids enjoybend over backwardsliving roomsandy beachenjoyed every minutewonderful family
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Diamond Cove is peaceful, has a beautiful beach with an incredible view, and comfortable and clean rooms and cottages. This is my 6th stay! John and Kristina will give you as much or as little attention as you want. It is family owned and you can tell they care about your experience there. They're friendly and full of information about the region, including dining, fishing, hiking, and recreation. I love barbecuing outside my own deck, summer swimming, and having the fishing charter pick me up conveniently on their dock. Fall is gorgeous here, too. Quiet and gorgeous views! Such a pretty, quaint, Adirondacky place! This has become my favorite home away from home!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Diamond Cove is a nice relaxing place to go to everyone was so nice. I have a 5 year old and while we were there we barley saw him we brought his bike and scooter and he just rode around. The cottages were clean and were kept up. I would definatly go back and i hope you will choose this place for your next Lake George visit!!!! :)

Reviewed August 22, 2011

Diamond Cove Cottages was just what I hoped our family would find for our Lake George vacation - something unique, quaint, on-the-lake, and family-oriented. The owners, John and Kristina, were very welcoming, and John was absolutely instrumental in making our Lake George visit successful. He was the best concierge I've ever had! Our two bedroom cottage was perfect for our family of three (including one teenager) - simple and quiet. For a family visiting from Houston in August, the luxury of never turning on the A/C was worth the long commute. Perfect.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

owner is very personable, took care of any problems or needs right away. accommodations were excellent. Is a great family vacation resort for small and large families. lots to do at a very short driving distance.will recommend to other friends and family

1  Thank magmckrog
Reviewed August 8, 2011

We just got back from a week at Diamond Cove Cottages. We have been staying at Diamond Cove for the last 7 years and will continue to go because the whole family can relax and unwind in a family friendly relaxing atmosphere. John and Kristina make you feel like part of the family and take a real interest in making sure your vacation is memorable and comfortable. Whether you are relaxing on the beach enjoying the fantastic views or visiting the many attractions that a located close by, you will enjoy every minute of your stay and will become hooked like my family has become. I just left and am already looking forward to my next visit next August.