My family and I stayed there for a week. The only thing that was nice about this place was the lake. The rooms were horrible and smelled very bad. The bathtub was surrounded by mold. Thank god i took a bathtub for my little one. In the webs cite says that the pool is heated, but it was freezing. We had approached the owner about it, and he had the same excuse that the kids must have touched it . The house keeping was offal. They were always out of towels and and we had ask if we could get new pillow case we were not given. But worst of all, very outdated furniture, broken futon squeaky bead and webs in every corner of the room. Will not recommend for people who have children. My little one got very sick from the smell of mold that's in the rooms. Wen I told them that the room smells, they told me that it was the chemical that they use to disinfect the carpets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakefront family friendly Resort, onsite marina, onsite spa services, onsite cafe. Groups, reunions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Villas On Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thunderbird Resort And Marina
- Thunderbird Resort & Marina Hotel Diamond Point
- The Villas On Lake George NY - Diamond Point