“A Gem on Lake George”

The Juliana
Levittown, New York
“A Gem on Lake George”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I've vacationed here with my family for over 30 years. Eric is not only a great proprietor but a really down to earth guy with a great attitude. He goes out of his way to accommodate your needs and is always around the property fine tuning it's beautiful landscape. He takes guests out on his boat, provides movie nights and will even recommend a great place to eat. We've stayed in several different units and have never had a complaint. The grounds are amazing, the pool is clean and heated and the lakeside beach is combed and cleaned every morning with great lounge chairs to use. I love staying here and will continue to do so....

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Mrmax930

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Long Island, New York
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have Booked the same week at the Juliana for my family for over 30 years. My children are now joining me with my grandchildren. There has been 3 owners during this time. Eric the present owner re- invests in the motel with improvements each year. A nice area for children to play, clean rooms, a new dock for boats and fishing, clean beach area. I wouldn't be returning each summer if my experiences were bad. I just returned and can't wait until next year.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Valley Stream,New York
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My family has been going for over 30 years we never have any complaints great family atmosphere,clean rooms nice staff,beautiful lake with a beach and dock for fishing or boating,and a pool area with plenty of seats to get a nice tan or enjoy a beverage.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank master4vw
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My husband & I had a wonderful experience at The Juliana. We stayed in Unit 27 and it was perfect for us and our 14 month old baby. We had plenty of space to fit the pack-and-play and all of our things for the week. The room was comfortable, the AC worked great, and it was very clean. We had a decent size kitchen with sink, stovetop, microwave, and large refrigerator with lots of cabinet space. Besides our bed, there was a sofa with pull out bed, dresser, table with chairs, cable TV, and a bathroom with full size tub. We had easy access to BBQ and gazebo and it was a quick walk down to the lake or over to the playground and pool. It was our first time here but everyone, guests and staff, treated us like friends. Eric, who owns The Juliana, was a wonderful host- he personally booked our reservation, introduced himself to my family upon our arrival, and could be seen everyday driving around in his golf cart watering flowers and maintaining the grounds while his adorable dog, Rosie, trotted along saying hello to the guests! You couldn't help but feel welcome and very comfortable. We loved it and had a great time! We would definitely come back and recommend it to others!

• Stayed July 2013
union, new jersey
Reviewed July 7, 2013

THE RESORT IS IN A GREAT LOCATION! IT IS IN BETWEEN LAKE GEORGE VILLAGE AND BOLTON LANDING. About 6 miles away from each. The Juliana is a great location on lake George.

The Juliana offers a lot of amenities. You can relax just a few steps away from your room. You have free use of Kayaks at your fingertips. There is an ice maker to keep your drinks cold. Just go to the store, a short drive, and pick up food to grill. The Juliana is equipped with many grills on the grounds. Lounge chairs are provided for everyone by the lake. The owner will take you for a boat ride on the lake. Just ask!! After swimming on the lake all day, take a dip in the heated pool. Also, the is a bathroom between the pool and the lake so you don't have to run to you room. For the fishers, there is a station to clean your fish by the lake.

The rooms are a good size and CLEAN! The beds are cozy! The rooms have sliding doors to the balcony.

Overall, GREAT STAY!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cloglisci
NYc
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stayed at Juliana for two weeks last summer (july 2012) and it was magical. Although small, the resort is very well taken care of. There is a nice private sandy beach with toys for kids, sunbeds and hammock. There is a shower to wash sand off your feet when you finally head home. There is a sink, right by the beach to wash & clean your daily fish catch. The lake is clear and free of debris in that little corner.
The resort is studded with hammocks and adirondack chairs, for a restful stop in the woods.
We had a 2bd-rm efficiency, which had its own deck and gas grill. The rooms were clean and nicely stocked. There is a heated pool and a kid's slide corner. There is w-fi and you can play your own music on the pool speakers when you are there! Most importantly the owners are very nice and helpful.
Really, my only beef with Juliana is that it was all booked this summer when I called. I had to go somewhere else (much more expensive), and realized that I missed Juliana so. May be next year!
p.s. Also, would be nice if they allowed dogs at least in efficiencies. I'd pay extra couple of hundred a week for it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank NYC_Travel_Lite
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This resort motel is fantastic for families! The staff is courteous and kind, the amenities are what we expected (pool, boats, fire pit, waterfalls, playground, movie room and arcade). If you are looking for a place to relax and get back to nature, this is the spot! Rooms are clean and as described and pictured on the site. It is a resort motel as described.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
#1 of 8 in Bolton Landing
Blue Lagoon Resort
Blue Lagoon Resort
#1 of 5 in Diamond Point

Been to The Juliana? Share your experiences!