“Clean Boats, helpful staff”

Yankee Boating Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed September 3, 2013

No reservation, just stood in line the morning of (they leave several boats available without a reservation). Rented a tube also. Will definitely return!@

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I recently rented a pontoon from Yankee and found the staff helpful and friendly. We had trouble with our boat and upon returning to the marina they happily switched it out to for a newer one. They were even kind enough to credit some gas. Would happily rent from Yankee again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Loved renting here. Boat was clean and in great working order. They were good at going over what we needed to know to run the boat and be safe out there. I like that they tell you when you have to call to snag a boat.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I haven't driven a boat in years and to say the least I was aprehensive, Yankee made the process easy, safe and comfortable for a novice boater like myself. The boat ( pontoon) was fairly new and easy to maneuver. Tha gas was reasonable, we rented for the day and used 28 dollars in gas. The kids tubed for hours, we docked on Glen Island got a day pass for commission point and ate lunch in a beautiful campsite. When we returned the boat at 5 pm the taff was awsome and so friendly. I would recommend Yankee to anyone looking for a rental boat on Lake George.

2  Thank Chasjm
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The pontoon boat we rented w Yankee was the best of part of our wonderful weekend on lake George.
Terrific friendly and helpful staff.
Highly recommend.