Capri Village on Lake George
Cramers Point Motel & Cottages(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$62
The Lodges at Cresthaven(Lake George)
$179
Sun Castle Resort(Lake George)
$350
$325
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsthe past yearssteep hillmany yearsrooms are cleanofficevacationlake
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My family took me to this location for many years as a young boy, and due to the incredible memories my wife and I decided to take our three girls there for the first time Columbus Day weekend...was a great trip, staff was incredibly hospitable and attentive...the bbq pits and grills were a great addition, and my 8 year old made a friend she is now pen pals with...we are all booked for our return Columbus Day 2013...we are even coming up President's Day, but the Capri is closed so had to go elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mike o
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

We went back for a Columbus Day Vacation. I cant get over how great this place is. Everything, the views, the sounds and the staff were all excellent. With respect to all the other places, no one stacks up to Capri Village, we will be back mid July, 263 days away

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We found going to Lake George and staying at Capri Village was very enjoyable. They have a very nice outside pool. We stayed there in july for two nights. It was so relaxing The owners are very friendly.I found the service great. So please check it out and stay there.

Room Tip: Ask for a room upabove near the pools.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My sailing mates and I returned for two days to attend a nearby sailing race. We enjoyed our stay last year. The housekeeping suit had three double beds, two bedrooms and a fold out couch. The unit was spacious and clean. We didn't use the kitchenette but it looked well equipped.
Now the problem. The first person took a lukewarm morning shower. The next shower was cold. A trip to the office which had a sign "open 8 AM" produced no response even though someone was clearly in the apartment behind the desk. Same problem the next day - only one hot shower.
This is the place to stay if they fix the water problem and find a way to respond timely to problems.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank BittenNewYorkCity
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We booked an efficiency cottage for 2 nights in August. This motel needs updating but the location is nice. This motel tends to book very large families who take over the place, including bringing in a big keg on the porch. The bathroom is not very clean with small worn out towels and a chipped toilet seat that had been repainted (!?) I think for the money they charge, they could update and do a thorough cleaning. I would not recommend this motel to families who like peace and quiet. Also, the clerk at the desk was not very welcoming and seemed to care less about what was going on.

Room Tip: Do not pick a room by the pool
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family