Kind of disgusting, but 1/2 the price of Treasure Cove and more managable. Both places should clean up their act a bit though if they want repeat customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capri Village Resort offers one of the largest private lakefronts on Lake George to fully enjoy a truly Adirondack vacation experience. Boasting over 400 feet of park-like lakefront, families can enjoy the crystal clear waters of Lake George, by swimming off our large sandy beach, paddling its waters in our complimentary kayaks, paddleboat and rowboat, or fishing or boating from our private docks. Or enjoy the breathtaking vistas while relaxing on our lakeside deck. Situated on approximately six acres of lakeside property, Capri Village is the perfect setting for fun filled family vacations with its seasonal large heated pool, playgrounds, lawn games including volleyball and horseshoes, and picnic areas with barbecue grills. Capri Village has various types of accommodations to cater to any size family: single king bed motels, one and two room motels with two beds, one and two room efficiency units, and one and two bedroom housekeeping units. Capri Village is conveniently located on the trolley route midway between Lake George Village and the Village of Bolto ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Capri Village on Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capri Village On Lake George Hotel Diamond Point
- Capri Village On Lake George NY - Diamond Point