“Dealt with professionally”

Adirondack Diamond Point Lodge
Reviewed August 28, 2011

My two young daughters and I were given our money back by owner Michael Caruso immediately after check-in because the room we were shown prior to check-in had to be switched to another room after checking-in because of a broken showerhead.
The second room was too close to the road (state route 9) for the safety of my youngest daughter and had some other issues. Caruso refunded our money after check-in when I explained our dilemma.
Despite this unfortunate situation, we would stay here. The kids loved the pool and still talk about it. And Caruso could have been a jerk and kept our money but he did the right thing.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Jim T

Reviewed August 22, 2011

The service was great from the day I called to get information about the cabins. Chris was so helpful and patient with me through the booking process. They let us check-in early which was very accommodating especially after a long drive.

The cabins are spacious, clean and alot of fun with large balconies overlooking the woods. Kitchen was equipped with everything we needed and the fire pits were a nice touch. We had two cabins next door to each other which was very convenient for our party. Lake George village is a 10 minute car ride away.

This was our first trip to the Lake George area and after a successful and fun weekend, we decided to make it an annual tradition. Will definitely rent again next year!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 21, 2011

This was the first time staying here and my family loved it. Its location between lake george village and bolton landing makes it only minutes away from both of them very conveinient. The cabin was clean and spacious.The pool could have been a little warmer. R.J.did a great job making us feel at home and giving me locations where to fish with my 2 sons. He also pulled up on his scooter on our last nights stay to say goodbye and to ask if everything was ok with our stay.Chris was also nice who I only met once helping me bring wood back to the cabin for a fire that night. You have a real good assett with R.J. and Chris working there, and I wish for them advancement in the near future.
Sincerely yours,
Chris & Laura Vicari
P.S. see you next year!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2011

This was our first time renting this property and it was absolutely wonderful. The house is right on the lake and has spectacular views from either inside or outside the home. It was clean and had all amenities (washer/dryer, new kitchen, flat screen TV). The house is centrally located between Bolton Landing and Lake George Village. The house staff was readily available any time we needed something or had a question. We enjoyed our stay so much we are renting for two weeks next summer!!

Reviewed August 2, 2011

This year will be our 6th year going to Adirondack Diamond Point Lodge, with family and friends!!!!! Mike and Chris, do a GREAT job to make you feel right at home.
I have rented all over the Lake George Region, this is the one place that is hands down
the best place to stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike and Chris see you next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2011

The room was comfortable for my four children, my wife and myself. It was very clean and so much better than most experiences I've had with motels/lodges. The property is meticulously maintained. It felt like being at your best friend's summer home. Everyone and all were strangers to us were as friendly as could be. The pool was awesome and the kids had a blast. I enjoyed the beautifully built fire place. Love the smell of wood burning up in the fresh clean air of the Adirondacks, just starring at the stars.

Room Tip: there really isn't a bad room in the place. All convenient to parking, pool and all the other am...
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Stayed at one of the cabins...perfect for our family...spacious and clean. Staff and owner were warm, friendly. Beautiful setting and centrally located. Walked to a great family restaurant nearby...the Hungry Bear. We will definitely go back.

Room Tip: Cabins are better for a longer stay-they have kitchens, living rooms
Also consider these accommodations in or near Diamond Point
#15 of 89 in Lake George
Blue Lagoon Resort
Blue Lagoon Resort
#1 of 5 in Diamond Point

Been to Adirondack Diamond Point Lodge? Share your experiences!