“Good Steak, sides were not.”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Stopped on Friday evening while driving back to Toronto from Long Island. Waiter was helpful and attentive. Very happy about the half price Bloomin Onion(it was 4:30 pm) The three of the four of us ordered steaks and they were all good and cooked just as we liked. My husband had ribs and thought they were average. We were not impressed with the garlic mash or baked potatoes as they were barely even warm when they were served. Also I had the chopped salad with blue cheese and it was soggy..as if the dressing had been put on hours earlier. We could understand if it had been busy, but when we arrived there were only two other tables. We should have told the waiter about our concerns, but we were heading back to Canada, so did not bother.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Had not been to an Outback Steakhouse before. Every staff member we met was warm and friendly - nice atmosphere. We had the Virginia steaks - mine was 6 ozs and my daughter's was 9 ozs. Hers was really tender, mine a little less so, but still very good. She also had the Aussie seasoned fries and I had seasoned rice. Don't bother, both of these sides are just really salty. My salad was fine. Check before tip was $50. Not bad.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

My family and I had dinner at Outback recently, and it's not likely we'll return. Two major issues: subpar service and incredibly salty food. We were seated quickly and got drinks right away, but never refills, and it would have been really nice to have more water. We basically saw our waiter to take the order and handle the check, but either he was incredibly busy with other tables or part slug and thus really slow. Our order wasn't correct (got a baked potato instead of the requested mixed veggies), the food was massively salty, and there was really nothing outstanding about it. Meh. Worth a try, but not worth returning.

1  Thank Jennifer G
Reviewed December 1, 2013

The staff are very attentive. The service excellent. I had reseved a table ahead and was asked if it was a special occasion. I told them it was my son's and his girlfriend's birthday dinner. The meal was fantastic and they brought dessert and did a birthday cheer at the end.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

First of all ,my husband and I travel a lot. This place was not only clean , courteous,food perfect, but the manager Matt made you feel so welcome