“Loved this place”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Foerstville ny
“Loved this place”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Went to scallywags ecause it was my daughters birthday july18 of last year.,it was great the food was wonderful, service was great. E had. Good time. Will be going back tomorrow for my other daughters birthday we can't wait.i'm having the steak salad, best salad ever.

• Visited July 2012

“Great place”
Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

I ate here about a month ago and was pleasantly surprised with their food. I had a crab cake sandwich which was mostly crab and not a lot of filler. The person I was with had a Philly cheese steak with a stuffed banana pepper on it, which was very good. Only complaint is this place is small So if it's busy expect a wait. But prices were reasonable and I would definitely be back!

1 Thank Cck02
Buffalo, NY
“Great family-owned pub!”
Reviewed August 23, 2011

My family and I have gone to Scallywags several times this summer, and each time has been a pleasure. Enjoy reasonably priced martinis, seafood dinner specials, and of course the wings are excellent. The hot garlic wings are my personal favorite, but lead bellies can try the ghost pepper wings. All of this with a friendly staff and a pirate-themed restaurant. Highly recommend.

• Visited August 2011