“Great wings and pizza again”
Review of Nonna's Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nonna's Pizzeria
Ranked #29 of 102 Restaurants in Depew
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I'd stopped ordering out for a bit, things were getting a bit monotonous as of late. But last night we had a friend in from out of town so we thought she'd like some standard Western New York fare. I was quickly reminded how good the pizza and wings are from Nonna's. The dough was proofed properly and the wings were as ordered, extra crispy with hot sauce on the side so they stayed crispy upon delivery. A nice bunch of hand cut celery, not those terrible, dried out baby carrots that are so popular to save on labor these days. I'm sure if we wanted carrots, they would have come hand cut. I'll be sure to check it out next time and update this review. The delivery was quick, it always is from there, even though we'd asked for extra crispy wings. We were told 30 to 40 minutes and it was here in just over 20.

2  Thank Damaged262

Been to Nonna's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!