“Great for a Girls' Night Out”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #43 of 102 Restaurants in Depew
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We just arrived in Buffalo and were looking for a casual dinner. Nothing fancy. Food was good, and so was the service. Only concern we had was the bar was not capable of making a mixed drink that we tried to order. I guess that can happen anywhere.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

This is another typical Applebees, serving tasty food at attractive prices in a friendly and fun environment. They can usually get you seated at a table without a wait, and the bar is always a good place to have a beer and catch a ballgame if the place is full. Personally, I recommend their spinach shrimp salad, which is seved with a vinaigrette dressing and lots of tasty bacon chunks sprinkled over the top. I'm sure it's not a super low-calorie dish, but it's might fine tasting! I also recommend their shotglass-sized desserts, (I forget what they are called), which are also really good. Lots of wonderful (and spicey) pasta dishes round out the menu...a great place to go!

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Fairly large menu. Most meals are tasty, good size portions and fairly priced. I like that they have the Weight Watchers menu with the points listed right on the menu. I really like the bar setup. The staff is very friendly, always saying "Hi" when you walk in and "Goodbye & Thanks" as you walk out.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!