“Never going back!”

The Cove Seafood & Banquets
Reserve with OpenTable
The Cove Seafood & Banquets is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 101 Restaurants in Depew
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: The Cove features an extensive seafood restaurant and several banquet rooms for any occasion. Whether a casual gathering or a 200-plus formal event, our newly-constructed, tropical-themed banquet facility will accommodate your needs. We also offer a casual menu which includes pizza, wings, subs & platters. For your entertainment pleasure, The Cove offers live music or you can dance the night away with our house DJ! Our heated patio bar is open when weather permits.
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Wanted to try this place for a while. What a disappointment! We ordered Calamari for an app. came out soggy and cold...should have been a sign... I ordered a Broiled Seafood Platter...the scallops were under cooked, the tiny piece of dried out fish had a weird after taste, the crab was cold and filled with water (sent them back), the veggies were cold and not cooked through, the shrimp wasn't bad, but since there was absolutley no seasoning on anything they were tastless (at least they were cooked through though)! Totally microwaved! We love seafood, love Boston Hotel, Kennedy's Cove etc. this place was such a disappointment. I have never complained or sent food back before, but for the amount of money I spent I felt I needed to speak to someone...they gave me 4 golf tokens...really?

1  Thank Anytram1