“Service & Managment Bad/ Food OK”
Review of Bradford Ale House

Bradford Ale House
Ranked #78 of 102 Restaurants in Depew
Reviewed July 25, 2013

A group of us went to the Bardford Ale House for dinner & drinks. We went to the bar and an older gentlemen asked what we would like to drink, took our order and walked away never to be seen again. A younger bartender took our order again and served us. When we sat down at a table, it took a long time for the waitress to come. We noticed a chicken soup special so one person ordered the soup but the waitress advised against it. She said that she had several complaints about the soup and does not want to hear any more.We odered several different items and most of the food was OK. I wouldn't go out of my way to come back again.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Decided to stop in to this new neighborhood bar/restaurant. I was disappointed with the bar and the service. We sat down at the bar and waited 5 minutes before succeeding at getting a bartender's attention for service. In a crowded bar, I can understand that but when there are only six other patrons there, it's just poor service. We ordered two beers on tap. While the bartender was filling my glass he yelled back that the keg just ran out and that he would be switching the lines. After returning from switching the keg, the bartender proceeded to take the glass half full with the old keg's beer and foam and fill the remaining space with the new keg. Really? You couldn't poor me a fresh glass? You want me to drink the foam laden end of the keg. Disgusting! Real classy Bradford Ale House. We also noted after drinking the other beer that this place does not clean their beer lines.

As we were sitting at the bar we saw several other patrons struggle to get the attention of the bartenders. They were not attentive at all. It was as if they were purposefully ignoring people. Regardless, we finally flagged down the bartender to settle our tab and get the heck out of there. Since our visit to the Bradford Ale House we have talked with others who have experienced the food. No one was impressed. We won't be back here again. Such a shame as this place is in a good location, but with this service they won't survive.

Been to Bradford Ale House? Share your experiences!