“Messed up order, arg!”

Santora's Pizza
Ranked #12 of 102 Restaurants in Depew
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 21, 2013

All I know is that I just spent over $10.00 on a chicken ceasar salad, and I did this for 1 reason only.....THE CROUTONS! Santora's has the best croutons, and so on a whim I drove 15 miles from Downtown Buffalo, all the way to Depew just to satisfy my craving for their stupid croutons. When I picked my order up and got back in my car I even opened the brown paper bag to to make sure the order was right- the lid to the salad was all steamy and I could see brown chunks on the top of the salad, so I assumed it was correct. I raced home, opened my salad, just to find out that the stupid workers FORGOT THE CROUTONS! It's a chicken ceasar salad- lettuce, cheese chicken and croutons! No point in calling to complain because I'm certainly not driving another 15 miles in one direction for a pile of croutons. Never again Santoras, never again!

1  Thank BuffaloGirl4Ever
There are newer reviews for Santora's Pizza

Reviewed August 26, 2012

recently ordered chicken wings and garlic parmesan fries...the delivery was fast but the wings were ordered single medium charbroiled...they were under done ...couldnt finish...the so called 1 lb.box of fries were good but you could count them...all this for $19.20 plus tip ???? what did i do ,break a window ???

Reviewed February 19, 2012

We have two teenage sons who eat LOTS. This placed filled them up and the total family bill was less than $40. The QUALITY was top-notch! LOVE the chicken strips!!!

1  Thank John P
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Santora's has pretty good pizza. It's different than a lot of shops around the area. It's not thicker dough, per se...more like "fluffier" dough. I don't get it super often, but as a "change of pace" type of thing. Their wings are actually done quite well. Ask for crispy, you almost always get crispy...which isn't a sure thing, even in the Buffalo area, "Birthplace of the Chicken Wing". They're good meaty wings too, so crispy outside, juicy inside.

I haven't ordered anything else there, nor have I ever dined in. I only frequent the take-out counter. It looks clean and casual though, as you walk by the dining room. The service at take-out is great. I never had to wait for someone to take care of me and usually they are smiling and friendly.

They are a bit pricey as far as pizza and wings go, but, again, every once in a while, I splurge for that consistently good, yet different style.

Watch yourself when you go to eat your pizza though...the edges are usually saucy.

2  Thank mjkelly75
Reviewed February 1, 2010

You order extra toppings and you actually get them on the whole pizza and the taste is unbelievable. The wings are just plain awsome.

Been to Santora's Pizza? Share your experiences!